Elizabeth Pinkerton Middle School will provide all students with a high-quality education in a safe, socially enriching, physically challenging, and academically rigorous learning environment that prepares and encourages them to reach their greatest potential as responsible citizens.
All students at Elizabeth Pinkerton Middle School will learn the essential academic skills in each subject. Staff will work collaboratively to develop and evaluate common assessments and use this data to instruct, intervene, and enrich as necessary.
In order to achieve the shared vision of our school, Elizabeth Pinkerton staff have made the following collective commitments.
- As a collaborative group, we will utilize a variety of instructional strategies to promote success for all students.
- Student learning and well-being will drive instruction.
- We will provide students with resources, strategies, and information to help students succeed and to assist parents in understanding their student’s academic progress.
- We will use evidence of student learning through common assessments to inform and improve our practice.
- We will be productive, positive, and supportive members of our collaborative department in order to achieve our SMART goal.
- We will provide timely interventions and supports for students who are struggling.
- We will adhere to the curriculum calendar/scope and sequence developed by our departments.
- Our School
- General Info