- Come to class awake and ready to participate.
- Come prepared to speak in front of class every day.
- Stay organized and bring all speech materials.
- Be respectful to your instructors and fellow students.
- Raise your hand, wait to be called, join the
During each term of Media Literacy we will learn the definition of mass media and discuss its varied impacts on society. We will apply rhetorical analysis to a plethora of media sources including multiple samples of advertising, entertainment, and news. Students will display their understanding by presenting their own rhetorical analyses in cooperative group presentations on advertising, entertainment, and the news. The following term we will pick up with a new group and do it all again!
- Our School
- General Info