- Come to class awake and ready to participate.
- Come prepared to speak in front of class every day.
- Stay organized and bring all speech materials.
- Be respectful to your instructors and fellow students.
- Raise your hand, wait to be called, join the discussion!!!
During each term of public speaking we will work to perfect the basics of verbal and nonverbal communication. We will practice and perform impromptu speeches and debates on topics ranging from literary themes to social issues. We will practice and perform an introduction speech, a literary recitation, an advertisement analysis speech, and an argument speech. The following term we will pick up with a new group and do it all again!
- Our School
- General Info
- District Resources